Information about the Tuesday and Wednesdays net
- Two new pages have been added to the Nets drop-down:
- Tuesday Noon Nets
- First Wednesday Siren Net
- Zonehaven map added to Thurday Net page
A new year, a new look
- The ORCA website has been given a makeover. All the same information is still available.
- The new colors should make the text more readable.
QSL Cards, New Bio, W6OAK's Go Kit, Community Preparedness Plan
- Check out the new QSL Card gallery under the Club menu.
- Bios and Go Kit slides are under the Members menu.
- The community preparedness plan was added to the ARES/RACES Documents page.
MHRS Field Trip, VOIP Nodes, FS Map
- The EchoIRLP system is now called VOIP Nodes.
- New hardware and firmware allows simultaneous connections to IRLP, Echolink and AllStar Link.
- Photos to the Marin Historical Radio Society site visit are now online.
- Fire Station Map (members only) is more accessible.
New way to download newsletters and other documents
- A single click will automatically download the latest newsletter for viewing on your computer or mobile device.
- All pages that contain downloadable documents will have this format
- Members only get to see the steps required to program the newer Fire Station radios for APRS
The RACES Operations presentation and Home Page has been updated
- The Civil Defense RACES Operatrions presentation is now in Past Presentations page and in the ARES/RACES Documents page.
- The Home page has a photo of the swearing-in ceremony for new RACES badges.
- New member photo and website access added.
- Improved the wording on the Member Login Help page.
Past Presentations and Board Meeting pages updated
- The February slides for National Parks On The Air and Summits On The Air are now posted.
- Board meeting documents are reorganized for easier access.
Fire Station Frequency List updated (members only)
-The programming list for the amateur radios installed in fire stations has been updated. This list is only viewable by logged-in members.
- New member photos have been added (members only as well), and select photos from this year's Field Day and a field trip are available for anyone to view. There's a New Photos link on the home page for recent photos.
- The membership application form is also available as a link from the home page.